Meet Our Team of Bryan-College Station Collaborative Divorce Professionals
Resolving Disputes, Supporting Families and Building Brighter Futures
Collaborative attorneys help couples navigate the process of divorcing peacefully, addressing post-divorce needs with creative solutions, fostering a communicative environment and settling their marital dispute outside of the courtroom. These professionals are committed to a non-adversarial strategy for reaching a settlement with your spouse.
- Randy Michel — Christian; 37 years of legal experience; Attorney; Former Brazos County Judge; Texas Monthly “Super Lawyer”; Perceptive; Proud grandpa; Civil War buff
- Wendy Wood — Attorney; Board certified in family law; Business background; Compassionate communicator; Proud Aggie parent; Scuba diver
- Amy Banks — Attorney; member of the Downtown Bryan community; Downtown Bryan Association Board of Directors; Bryan Historic Landmark Commission; formerly served on the MSC OPAS Education Outreach Committee and as a director of the Brazos Valley Young Lawyers Association.
- Jana Foreman — Attorney
- Amanda Lockhart — Attorney
The role of a financial professional in the collaborative divorce process is to help ease tensions about shared finances, increase trust through transparency and communication, and develop financial strategies to help spouses meet needs and achieve goals after their divorce.
- Tracy Stewart — CPA; featured on CNN, FOXbusiness and NYT; over 100 collaborative cases; keeper of the inventory; making sense of money for divorcing couples; traveler; gym goer
The divorce coach serves as a neutral on the case, working to improve communication skills between spouses, management of emotions and facilitate the creation of a parenting plan and co-parenting strategy.
- Faith Wilson — MA, LPC; Specialize in Marriage & Family Therapy; 27 years of counseling experience; Excellent listener; Deep understanding of the family system; Gardener & great friend
Don’t go through a divorce alone. Give our team an opportunity to show you the collaborative process, a non-adversarial alternative to traditional litigation. Just use our simple contact form to get in touch. We’d be glad to talk with you!